Może ktoś jest zainteresowany pracą w KPMG?
Senior .net Developer – Right to hire position
” Design database schema, develop stored procedures, and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
” Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD
” Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates
” Create technical documents for software products using Visio, UML, PowerPoint and Office
***Must-have “MVC” experience***
” Working knowledge of UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD
” Experience creating technical documents for software products using Visio, UML, PowerPoint and Office
Senior .net Developer – Long term contract
Accountable for leveraging existing reference architecture and incorporating best practices in all deliverables
- Responsible for the implementation of a web application for a custom application
- Responsible for a responsive UI design that supports desktop browser and mobile device form factors
- Responsible for implementing unit tests and documenting code
- Work as part of a team delivering high quality and efficient integration solutions
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and in Agile development process
Accountable for producing efficient, performant and readily extensible code
- Self-starter, able to work independently and deliver on time
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong in both analysis and design
- Raises issues early, takes technical direction well
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 7 years’ experience solutioning, implementing and supporting ASP.NET web applications
- Strong experience with MVC and web services
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012
Senior .net Developer – Long term contract
Developing new functionalities using C#, WCF services and ASP.Net MVC for a web applications platform.
Code refactoring, writing unit tests.
Managing small code modules with minimal supervision.
- Develop enterprise web applications using ASP.Net MVC , C#, JQuery, Kendo UI, Entity framework, HTML, WCF Services, SQL Server technologies (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS)
- Develop and write unit tests using MSTest
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Create builds for software releases for quality assurance and client user acceptance testing. Work with IT support and other functions to resolve issues in releases
- Use and improve established software development frameworks, standards and processes while working on products
- 8+ years of .Net development experience
- Strong experience in designing and developing layered web based applications primarily written using .Net technologies with backend as MS-SQL Server.
- Strong experience in C#, MSTest and ASP.Net MVC
- Prior experience working on projects using SCRUM with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Prior experience on performance tuning (application or database) and security fixing is preferred.
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Any prior knowledge or Orchard is a plus
Senior .net developer – Right to hire position
KPMG eWorkPapers Suite integrates a tax data-collection capability with KPMG’s standard electronic work papers. As a result, client-supplied tax information is automatically linked into KPMG tax return preparation systems without the need to re-key data.
- Minimum five years of progressive experience developing software using Windows Forms, WCF, OOPs concepts, MVVM, C# .NET 4.0/4.5, SpreadsheetGear (Excel) and SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Good knowledge on ASP.NET, Infragistics, MVP, SQL CE, Excel, TeamCity, TFS and WEB applications.
- Experience creating technical documents for software products using Visio, UML, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office.
The following responsibilities will be performed utilizing the technologies listed under the skills header. During the screening process please make sure to ask candidates which technologies they have used while performing the below duties.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and on-going development of an established product.
- Manage the team (onshore/offshore) will include adding new features/modules, maintaining existing modules, and providing escalated technical support as required.
- Design, Develop, Perform unit testing and troubleshooting software applications.
- Helping the team to resolve day-to-day issues and impediments.
- Perform unit testing and troubleshoot applications.
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates.
- Create technical documents for software products using Visio, UML, PowerPoint and Office.
Senior .net Developer – Long Term contract
- Sr. Developer with strong SQL and .NET development experience
- Good analystical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Preferably 10 years experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in the following technologies:
- .NET 4
- ASP.NET MVC4
- ASP.NET WebApi
- ASP.NET Webforms
- SQL Server 2012