przekazuję namiary na pracę, może ktoś szuka?
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Terry Walsh <Terry@twstaffingsolutions.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 5:05 PM
To: Robert Rybalkiewicz
February begins with this list of current open full time positions in the Greater New York area. The clients are looking to hire U.S. residents or Green Card holders only.
For more details on any of these positions, I invite you to contact me at
I have a hunch that I can pique your interest, or you can refer a colleague, who will thank you for referring this very coveted position
1-Mean Stack developers- salary range $125-$175K – Midtown Manhattan
You would be a lead team member in a start-up environment dedicated strictly to Mean Stack working in an Agile environment.
The start-up is a new division in a financial company and works autonomously.
Knowledge of Front End web development for Web and Mobile apps
– Java and surrounding technologies including APIs, Cloud, Big Data and open source technologies
– Database concepts and working knowledge
– Understanding of SDLC and experience developing in an Agile environment
– Understanding of HTML5 (Web Workers, Web Sockets, Canvas, Local Storage)
– Understanding of CSS3 and responsive design concepts
– Experience with R, Hadoop, data mining, machine learning, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms a plus
– A robust portfolio of shipped code on GitHub or other open Source contributions and experience with distributed/scalable systems a plus.
– Practical experience providing and consuming REST APIs and creating MicroServices along with experience with iPhone, iPad, android, iOS or other mobile platforms would set candidate apart.
– At least 2 years of experience with build tools such as Hudson, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
– Bachelors Degree or military experience
– At least 6 years of development experience
– 2 years of experience with React/Flux
– 2 years of experience with Java or 2 years of experience with C#
2- Mid-level Java programmer (5-7 years) New York –Contract to Perm Compensation to be Determined
Java developer who has worked with the Spring framework.
This person will be working on a Global Trading infrastructure team.
We are looking for a Java Developer to support our NY Client (Midtown Manhattan).
– At least 2 years of Java SE programming experience
– Unit Testing experience including JUnit or TestNG, mocking frameworks
– Experience with Spring framework
– Experience with Linux (ability to manage linux servers, shell scripting)
– Experience in multithreading programming
– General understanding of common design patterns, GoF design patterns
– Excellent communications skills
– Ability to work in team
– Capital markets and risk analysis knowledge will be considered as advantage
3-Master Data Management -Senior Engineer New York-$$ wide open
Will provide architecture, design and development of various features of their enterprise data services and data management in a SOA environment.
We are in need of a great Back End Java Engineer developer that has worked with AWS services such as Kafka, S3 Lambda
This Senior Software Engineer should have a keen understanding and experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team members or
What You Need for this Position
– Strong core Java server side expertise
– AWS (EC2/ELB, S3, RDS, SES Lambda or Kafka)
Good foundation in data structures,
Ability to lead design sessions, participate in architecture and code reviews
Model code and design REST based web services
4- Java Developer – Westchester – $100-$130
5+ years’ experience with Java
5+ years working in a Java EE environment (Jetty or Tomcat preferred)
NoSQL knowledge is a plus
Significant experience and in-depth knowledge of the Spring framework
Significant experience and in-depth knowledge of Hibernate (ORM)
Significant experience and in-depth knowledge of SQL (MySQL a must)
Significant experience and in-depth knowledge of web services and SOA
Significant experience with Object Oriented design and development
Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:
Team lead experience
Experience with Axis2
Experience with Eclipse
Experience with JUnit
Experience with Maven
Experience with Subversion
Experience with SCRUM process
TW Staffing Solutions