Pozdrawiam i podsylam oferte ktora dzisiaj dostalem, moze ktos jest zainteresowany.
From: Greg Vernon [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:49 AM
Subject: Mainframe DB2 Developer Position NY NJ Financial
03/22/12 9:44 AM
My name is Greg and I’m an IT recruiter at Princeton Information. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Mainframe/DB2. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
It is located in Warren, NJ.
Stock plan Admin is a single integrated system that handles equity administration, which includes record keeping for Stock Option and Restricted stock and Stock Purchase Plans.
Application provides Options, Restricted Stock and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) administration and record keeping services to US domestic and international corporate clients.
• 5+ years of experience with DB2 for z/OS (mainframe) V8 and V9
• 5+ years of experience with MVS-z/OS environment
• Expertise in writing complex SQL queries and plan EXPLAIN output analyzes
• Experience in coding SQL queries (static and dynamic) and DB2 monitoring tools.
* DB2 DBA prior experience.
• Expert in JCL, application programs performance monitoring and tuning
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving DB2 related problems of a complex nature
• In depth knowledge IBM DB2 utilities (COPY, REORG, RUNSTATS, etc.)
• Hands on data sharing and table partitioning
• Must monitor application performance and provide recommendations for improvements
• Must be able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple concurrent efforts
• Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be a team player
• Data modeling experience is a plus
• Development experience is a plus
• Java experience is a plus
• IBM DB2 certifications are desirable
• Exposure to full project lifecycle in delivering complex enterprise class solutions
• Exposure to environments using – J2EE 1.4/1.5/1.6
• Exposure to IBM Web Sphere Application Server v6.x/v7.x
• Hands-on experience with UNIX based systems (Solaris, Linux)
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (866) 748-2672 Ext.234 even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
Referrals are greatly appreciated!
|Greg VernonTechnical Recruiter
400 N. Ashley Dr, 10th Floor, Ste 1000
Tampa, FL 33602