Pozdrawiam serdecznie i podsylam oferte ktora dzisiaj otrzymalem, moze ktos jest zainteresowany.
From: Clifton Jadoo [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:14 PM
Subject: IT Program Manager – PENNINGTON, NJ. No Corp to Corp. This is a contract for up to 18months.
12/14/12 5:43 PM
My name is Clifton and I’m a recruiter at Axelon Services Corporation. We have your resume on file and I thought you may be interested in an opportunity we currently have available for a IT Program Manager (Level III) with a major financial company located in PENNINGTON, NJ. No Corp to Corp. This is a contract for up to 18months.
Must have BRS/SRS experience.
Please review the job description below. If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please call me at (212) 384-6508 ASAP. You may also send me an e-mail, if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
Ifyou do not feel like you are a good fit, but you know someone, perhaps junior to you, who is looking for a temporary assignment without a heavy skill set required, please feel free to forward this email onto them. I also encourage you to visit our website at http://www.axelon.com/ for all of our job openings.
The hybrid project manager/business analyst position will need to be responsible for the following:
• Gathering and documenting functional requirements
• Basic user interface design
• Some application
• Production support
• Project management
• Budget management
• Hands on project manager with end-to-end experience with a large scale development project and firm understanding of the development life cycle.
• Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
• Ability to work with the business client through meetings and interviews to elicit and document all system requirements in a BRS/SRS a must.
• Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors.
• Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies.
• Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
• Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions.
• Responsibilities can include the management of project budget.
• Experience with Microsoft technologies on the middle tier with COBOL/DB2 on the back end.
• Familiarity with financial services industry a must.
• Knowledge of fixed income products along with general knowledge of other security products.
• 4 Year IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
• Requirements gathering and documenting
• business requirements specification and software requirement specification
• and managing project management plans
• Financial/brokerage experience
• Technical development experience
• Strong analytical, problem solving, quality management, and organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to effectively collarborate with others, initiate action, and adapt to change.
• Attention to detail
Nice to have skills:
• Knowledge of financial planning, asset allocation, portfolio performance concepts or Series 7 preparatory work is a plus.
• Knowledge of fixed income related measurements (e.g. Modified Duration, Convexity)
• Knowledge of investment performance measurement (e.g. TWRR, MWRR)
• Use case development
• Test case development
• Requirements management tools (e.g. RequisitePro)
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Axelon. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Axelon Services Corporation
44 Wall Street 18th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Phone: (212) 384-6508 or (877) 711-8700
Fax : (212) 306-0191
For more job opportunities: www.axelon.com