Jest pozycja na VP dla inzyniera wdrozeniowego u mnie w pracy (Fortress Investestment Group). Jest to praca bardzo odpowiedzialna, bo pelny “leadership” we wdarzaniu chmury. IT jest dosc male wiec wymaga dosc dobrej wiedzy, poruszania sie wsrod dostarczycieli uslug oraz szybkiego pojednywania ludzi na roznych szczeblach. Praca dosc blisko CTO i CIO.
Zainteresowanych prosze o kontakt. Gwarancje wspolpracy ze mna tez sa, bo wszyscy sie znamy i mamy wiele wspolnych zadan 😉
Job title: Vice President & Project Manager – Cloud Transformation Background on FIG
Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE: “FIG”) is a leading global investment manager with approximately
$70 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2016. Fortress applies its deep experience and
specialized expertise across a range of investment strategies – private equity, credit, liquid markets and
traditional fixed income – on behalf of over 1,400 institutional investors and private clients worldwide.
Fortress is headquartered in New York and has affiliates with offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Frankfurt, Hong
Kong, London, Los Angeles, Munich, New Canaan, Philadelphia, Rome, San Francisco, San Diego,
Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Founded in 1998, the Firm seeks to provide its investors with risk-adjusted returns in a management
structure that closely aligns the interests of investors and managers. Fortress has continued to evolve
from a dedicated private equity investment firm to a diversified asset management company.
Fortress’s Information Technology team seeks a highly motivated and qualified IT Project Manager. The
Project Manager will initially focus on the Cloud Transformation strategy and projects at Fortress,
eventually leading into a general IT PMO role. This role will be a Vice President-level role and will report
to the Chief Information Officer and be part of the IT Steering Committee. The Project Manager will be
responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of IT projects,
ensuring consistency with IT strategy, commitments and goals.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Lead the planning and implementation of multiple Cloud Transformation projects at Fortress which includes transforming the working culture of a large buy-side firm
- Facilitate the definition of business requirements, scopes, goals, budgets, resource requirements and deliverables
- Drive the projects and workstreams while tracking progress using appropriate tools
- Develop full scale project plans working with various internal businesses
- Communicate and present progress on projects to all stake holders and senior executives while
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Provide project evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment.
- Develop, formalize and then lead the Project Management Office for IT Infrastructure. Develop
and implement project management policies, standards, and procedures to ensure these are consistently followed throughout a project lifecycle.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related areas.
- 8-10+ years project management experience in an internal or consulting environment with a
minimum of 4 – 5 years in cloud technologies.
- Broad technical knowledge of cloud, IT Infrastructure services, including security, directory
services, identity management, network, systems, storage, databases, PKI, VPN, SSO,
federation services, WIFI.
- An expert understanding of and demonstrable experience with project management principles.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to lead and manage multiple high-profile projects.
- Solid experience with MS Project, Microsoft Excel, Visio, Word and Outlook..
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively communicate with and make strategic
recommendations to Senior Management as well as all levels of internal/external service
- Familiarity with data center best practices, high-availability systems, capacity planning, system
performance evaluation, and diagnostic techniques and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with cloud providers such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services
- Experience in cloud connectivity such as Nuvem, Netbond
- Experience in IT architecture, engineering, or operations
- PMP, ITILv3, or other relevant certifications
- Background in Microsoft platform systems architecture
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Lync, or SQL Server
- Investment Management or Financial Services experience