Jezeli jest ktos zainteresowany to prosze o kontakt.
Znajomy i solidny agent szuka powaznych kandydatow/kandydatki.
Title: Application Development Manager, SVP
Pay Rate:: $180000.00-$185000.00/Year
Position Type: Direct Placement
Location: Warren, NJ, United States
The Senior Vice President – Application Development Group Manager, will be part of the senior management team and will support day to day technology development efforts of the ORM Technology.
Operation Risk Management (ORM) establishes the framework and provides guidance to the Corporate Sector lines of business for identifying, understanding and managing risks, assessing controls, and engaging with internal and external organizations to determine adequacy of the control environment and residual risk. Within that organization, the ORM group is responsible for governance and execution of risk programs to identify and manage risks within the Corporate Sector. This includes ensuring adherence to existing policies and standards, regulatory requirements, or best business practices.
ORM Technology group is the technology development organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with ORM and lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of ORM Tech is to centralized delivery of core products and services for ORM. ORM Tech is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of ORM and the demand to leverage economies of scale across.
* Demonstrate ability to identify and address client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing awareness; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to senior stakeholders.
* Has the ability to act tactically and gain consensus from senior management within Tech and Business, while working towards implementing the strategic solution
* Manages a team of software developers and coordinates work to define product requirements and operational support
* Collaborates with cross technology organization on the positioning of technology products and the ability to leverage them
* Manages all aspects of numerous technology programs and related processes such as: customer support, competitive analysis, architecture, technical development and strategic roadmaps
* 10+ years of experience in Information Technology/Development
* 7 + years' experience in Risk Management
* Advanced experience with development practices for an enterprise level architecture
* Proficient Vendor Management experience.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong understanding of J2EE server technologies
* Strong experience designing and building Web Services, REST services
* Strong Object-oriented design & programming skills
* Knowledge of relational database languages (Oracle)
* Thorough knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
* Thorough knowledge of Agile methodologies