Może ktoś jest zainteresowany poniższą oferta?
Zaznaczyłem czerwonym kolorem to co wydało mi się dość unikalne.
———- Original Message ———-
From: „Ogull, Jason (02720)” <email@example.com>
Date: January 17, 2020 at 8:24 AM
Subject: IT Openings
I’m sorry if this message reaches you in error. I’m working with a company in Parsippany, NJ who has 2 openings, this individual MUST speak Polish. If interested, please send your resume over and I’d be happy to reach back out with more information. If you know somebody who would be qualified/interested, referral bonuses are in play!
Job details below:
Information Security Analyst
– Works with Information Security Officer to establish computer system physical and information security standards and procedures, coordinates physical security related matters with facilities management and recommends improvements.
– Works with Network Engineer to establish network security standards and procedures, installs firewalls, system endpoint protection, data encryption and other security measures.
– Researches and recommends security enhancements and solutions including purchases of hardware or software.
– Supports and/or installs security and other software applications
– Supports and/or installs security related hardware devices
– Provides production support of day-to-day operations of Third Party Systems within.
Maintains company-wide server, workstation and other systems patching and system hardening process including VMWare farm of servers
– Performs penetration testing
– Contributes to the design of company’s overall system and information security
– Develops plans for various security related technical tasks and projects
– Works closely with vendors/software subcontractors for deployment of security software solutions, monitoring, triage and resolution of complex issues
– Ensures that appropriate documentation and procedures are in place for each production system developed or enhanced
– Leads conversion efforts to ensure integrity of data produced
– Provides superior customer service to all Credit Union employees
– Other duties and responsibilities, as required or assigned.
– 4 year degree in Computer Sciences or minimum 4 year work experience in the information security field
– Minimum 4 years of experience in the information security field
– Experience with PatchLink, Lumention, WSUS or Kaseya patch management systems
– Working knowledge of VMWare’s vSphere architecture or similar server virtualization platform
– Working knowledge of network programming and configuration languages for Cisco, Extreme networks, Juniper, Fortinet and PaloAlto platforms
– Experience with network firewall, router and switch architectures
– Experience with at least two of the following applications: Nessus, Varonis, Thycotic, Splunk
– Experience and in-depth knowledge of system security platforms such as Symantec, Websense, Comodo and similar
– Experience with Mobile Device Management and Security platforms such as MaaS360 or AirWatch
– Minimum 4 years working with client-server and web technologies
– Knowledge of banking or Credit Union policies and procedures
– Knowledge of the MS Office Suite of products
– Working knowledge of Jack Henry and Associates products a plus
– Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and tasks
- Planning the appropriate system needs of a company
2. Installing the appropriate systems
3. Providing support for the systems
4. Solving problems connected to the network and the systems
5. Monitoring the network efficiency
6. Performing regular backups and restoring information if necessary
7. Applying patches and updates
8. Identifying the needs of the company and assessing whether they are being met by the current system
9. Planning security measures
10. Implementing security measures
11. Ensuring that all the separate elements of the system are working together properly
12. Educating company employees about computer security
13. Training other IT staff
14. Providing easy to understand advice for company employees
15. Monitoring the storage capabilities of the system
16. Determine technical feasibility and cost of providing or modifying automated solutions to business problems/opportunities.
17. Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software updated.
18. Leads in the development and maintenance of our infrastructure. Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN/servers to help design, and evaluates systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
19. Responsible for the daily performance and availability of the organization’s overall infrastructure. Analyzes and recommends upgrades/changes; assesses organization’s current and future needs.
20. Analysis’ the existing environment and systems and develops alternative/improved operational or economic performance
21. Responsible for special projects which fall both inside and outside of area or primary responsibility
22. Responds to end-user calls for trouble-shooting, problem solving and guidance
23. Ensures that appropriate documentation and procedures are in place for each system
24. Any other duties or responsibilities, as required or assigned
– 4 year degree in Computer Science’s or equivalent work experience
– Technical Ability: Active Directory, VMWare, EMC Storage, Exchange, Networking.
– Technical background required.
– Five to eight years working experience of hardware/infrastructures.
– Basic networking knowledge.
AVP, Lead Recruiter – Infrastructure Support | Robert Half Technology
250 Pehle Ave Park 80 West Plaza II – Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663 | Phone: 201-843-7776
Connect with me on: LinkedIn