From: Melody E. Romeo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 10:43 AM
To: Marek Chrobot
Subject: Interested in a Node JS opportunity with the State of NJ?
Good morning Marek,
I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I am sure you get a TON of recruiter e-mails, so I will get right to it. The State of NJ is looking to hire a Node JS Developer for a long-term contract (potential of FT hire). The position is remote for the time being, but may require you to be on site a day or two a week once restrictions lift in Trenton, NJ. I’ve included a brief summary for your review.
I am sending resumes directly to the Hiring Team as this is my main account here, so I would expect this role to move quickly! If interested, send over an updated resume and a time we can connect to chat. I look forward to us working together.
New Jersey Judiciary is seeking a Senior Node JS / React (React is nice to have) developer for designing and delivering Node JS applications in accordance with industry standards and best practices. Ideal candidate will have several years of experience programming with Node.JS. Candidate will be responsible for designing large-scale enterprise grade Node applications using proven architecture patterns and best practices. Experience developing and deploying on AWS ecosystem is a plus as Judiciary’s Node applications are hosted on AWS.
Melody E. Romeo, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
1818 Market Street Suite 1800 Philadelphia, PA 19103
phone 267-519-6161 ext. 3136 | www.judge.com
Click to learn more about Judge’s Technology, Talent & Learning Solutions
From: Neha Kumari <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 10:19 AM
To: Marek Chrobot
Subject: New Opportunity – Sr. .Net Developer : Contract to Hire Position : White House Station, NJ
My name is Neha, and I am the Recruiter at The Judge Group, a leading Talent Solutions company headquartered in Wayne, PA. I am conducting a search for Sr. .Net Developer and your experience caught my eye. I am hoping to network with you to see if you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about this opportunity.
Position: Sr. .Net Developer
Location: White House station, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months (Contract to Hire)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
- Strong software engineering background required.
- Minimum of 12 years enterprise IT application experience with hands-on software development.
- 8+ years of hands on technical / coding experience in Microsoft technology stack, C#, .Net Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, XML, XSLT, Entity Framework, LINQ, Microservices, TFS, GIT and AppDynamics.
- Insurance background required; experience in implementing Commercial Lines platform/systems integration with Duck Creek, Insurity or similar policy admin systems is preferred.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs using microservices architecture.
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills, good listener and open to different points of view.
- Experience working in Agile development framework, KANBAN, SCRUM etc.
- Working knowledge of test-driven development, automated unit testing and continuous integration.
- Excellent written/verbal/presentation skills.
Neha Kumari, Executive Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
(610) 400-8365 extn. 157| Toll-free 1800-339-8318 extn. 157
NKumari@judge.com | www.judge.com