From: Neha Kumari <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 10:19 AM
To: Marek Chrobot
Subject: New Opportunity – Sr. .Net Developer : Contract to Hire Position : White House Station, NJ
My name is Neha, and I am the Recruiter at The Judge Group, a leading Talent Solutions company headquartered in Wayne, PA. I am conducting a search for Sr. .Net Developer and your experience caught my eye. I am hoping to network with you to see if you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about this opportunity.
Position: Sr. .Net Developer
Location: White House station, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months (Contract to Hire)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
- Strong software engineering background required.
- Minimum of 12 years enterprise IT application experience with hands-on software development.
- 8+ years of hands on technical / coding experience in Microsoft technology stack, C#, .Net Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, XML, XSLT, Entity Framework, LINQ, Microservices, TFS, GIT and AppDynamics.
- Insurance background required; experience in implementing Commercial Lines platform/systems integration with Duck Creek, Insurity or similar policy admin systems is preferred.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs using microservices architecture.
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills, good listener and open to different points of view.
- Experience working in Agile development framework, KANBAN, SCRUM etc.
- Working knowledge of test-driven development, automated unit testing and continuous integration.
- Excellent written/verbal/presentation skills.
Neha Kumari, Executive Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
(610) 400-8365 extn. 157| Toll-free 1800-339-8318 extn. 157